Tuesday, August 29

Declassification!


The boys are fucking out butts harder and harder and we keep on rocking back and forth, our foreheads and cheeks colliding lightly. Catherine puts her head on my shoulder and starts breathing fast.

‘Nickers, I want it in every hole!’

‘What about our pussies?’ I say, addressing the boys. ‘Hey, move a bit…’

It doesn’t take them too long to join the fun. We feel cocks penetrating our pussies too.
‘It feels so good, right what I needed!’ Cathy is licking my face and I can already feel orgasm nearing… All of a sudden, one cock slides in between us. I can recognize my German stud’s sledgehammer from the first glance. His hands move the hair away from my face gently and he inserts his shlong into my mouth. He pushes a bit harder and I can already feel his cock in my throat. He sticks it in balls deep, pressing his belly tight against my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment